FORUM SHUT DOWN. READ POST ON ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR INFORMATION..
Thursday, 02.05.2024, 2:07:33 AM
RaC United
User count
Total users: 94
Top 10 forumers
  • trappingnoobs
  • 4camera
  • Armymen3do1
  • Warlord444555
  • starbuck19
  • zebrazebra1
  • SirGelatina
  • Kzb
  • Titamatic
  • EvilChiken
  • Login form
    Site menu
    [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 1
    Archive - read only
    Forum » General Chat » RAC III » Advertisements
    Advertisements
    SirGelatina - OfflineDate: Sunday, 23.01.2011, 5:59:49 AM | Message # 1

User ID: 3
    - Administrators
    Large RAC fan

Awards: 2
    Reg date: 03.08.2010
    I have to admit, i don't have many ideas for ads for RaC3. Specially when it comes to phrases to put in them. So, I'd like suggestions from you guys for ads. You can make prototypes of them and post them in this thread, or just explain your idea. Any help in welcome cool

EvilChiken - OfflineDate: Monday, 24.01.2011, 4:21:57 AM | Message # 2

User ID: 62
    - Administrators
    Small RAC fan

Awards: 0
    Reg date: 19.09.2010
    As for a prototype, I can't do that. The Arts are not for me. As for ideas, I have a few.

1)
    A picture of a man clad in steel armour, the armour adorned with decorative ridges, etcetera, standing with one foot on a darkened corpse (Meaning you can make out the silhouette, but not the features, allowing the person seeing the advertisement to imagine the corpse as any race they want), the corpse is broken and mangled with a longsword sticking out of it at 60-80 degree angle. The man is looking at a battlefield below, as two armies clash. The man and the corpse are on a hill, and the battle rages in the valley below. The two armies need to be almost like two seas of grey, so that the person looking at the ad can, as said before, imagine the two warring factions to be whatever the h*ll he wants. I think this version should be in Banner format.

2)
    A path is in a forest (The Point of View is looking down the path), cluttered with the corpses of Human soldiers. They are twisted and bloodied, and are strewn all over the path. The surrounding forest is dark and forboding, but the path opens up to a blinding light. The silhouette of a man holding a hand-and-a-half sword in his right hand, and a staff in the left is dark against the, as I said before, blinding light. This would be in Skyscraper format

3)
    An Elven woman is standing in an open clearing, a shortsword in each hand, donning chainmail armour, is steadfast against a horde of approaching Undead fiends. The Point of View would be eight feet off the ground and about thirty feet behind the Elven Woman. This would be in the Large Rectangle format.

4)
    Two armies are charging at one another, and the Point of View is right between the two. The opposing armies are Orcs on the left, and Elves on the right. This could be in any format. Banner would show more of the inner part of the charging armies, Skyscraper would show more of the width of the armies (As in more of the men on the front lines), and Large Rectangle would be a comprimise.

Cthulhu for President! Why choose the lesser evil?

Forum » General Chat » RAC III » Advertisements
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

Search
    Recent forum posts
  • Is the site dead? (3)
  • NEW SITE IS NOW 24/7 - Well, on a "99%" uptime server (6)
  • ALL FORUMS HAVE BEEN SEALED. READ THIS POST. (2)
  • What is your favorite topic??? (1)
  • Reminder: No flaming ROBLOX users (7)
  • Interesting facts (0)
  • Grouping units- Do you hope we will be able to? & waypoints? (9)
  • Advertisements (1)
  • RaC Lore (5)
  • Reign and Conquer moderators: (16)
  • Recent publisher.
    [09.09.2010][My articles]
    Publisher notice. (0)
    Recent blog posts
    [09.09.2010]
    Development blog (1)
    [10.09.2010]
    Small update (3)
    [13.09.2010]